Farecla G Mop High Cut Foam for UK delivery
- High cut and rapid, superb gloss
- Superb handling and flexibility, glides easily over surface contours
- Open cell structure for ‘dry use’ compounds
- Excellent durability
Benefits of the Farecla G Mop High Cut Foam vs. Traditional Buffer
* Applies compound more evenly, reducing the number of passes required to achieve desired results.
* Application of compound is faster with less dusting and runs, saving valuable time on any detail job.
* Great for getting into tight areas like grilles and behind-door mirrors, where a traditional clay bar cannot be used due to safety risks.
* Clean up is simple and fast, unlike with a traditional clay bar which requires a lengthy wait before the compound is removed from the paint in order to avoid marring.
* The reduced risk of micro marring in turn makes for an easier job when applying wax or sealant afterwards.
This applicator pad provides a high cut and rapid finish. Superb handling and flexibility, glides easily over surface contours. Open cell structure for dry-use compounds.