Phosphoric acid etch formula promotes paint adhesion to difficult substrates, like galvanized steel and aluminium. Ideal for rub throughs in primer prior to application of colour and new bare metal panels.
- Etch and prime bare metal in one step
- Flat fan high atomisation nozzle offers a large fan pattern and excellent coverage
- Creates an anti-corrosive barrier that prevents steel from rusting
- Can be directly topcoated - no sanding required
- Unique hydrofluoric acid etch formula promotes paint adhesion to difficult substrates, like galvanized steel and aluminium
- Provides a chemical bond for the top coat of paint or powder to adhere to.
• Shake the can well before using.
• Test on a small area first to ensure compatibility with substrate. If no reaction occurs, immerse the nozzle in hot water for a few minutes to increase internal pressure and then shake well.
• Full instructions on Can
• Always wear safety goggles when using this product.
• Can be applied by airless sprayer, brush or roller (when diluted).
• Clean equipment with water immediately after use . • To increase the shelf life of this product after opening, store in a cool dry place sealed. Do not store at low temperatures.