A one component ready to use polyurethane sealant and adhesive that bonds to most materials including steel, aluminium and most plastics. Ideal for sealing and bonding body panels, trims and seams.
- Non shrinking
- Permanently flexible
- Can be overpainted
Why should you buy a UPOL Tiger Seal?
1. Tiger Seal is a professional product that was made for professionals who know how to prepare the paint surface and do the job right!
2. 1 component application can handle all of your trim, body panel and seam sealing needs at one time
3. It will not crack or shrink if applied correctly
4. TigerSeal is high in solids content which makes it self leveling when applied to a vertical surface
5. It's a one part product with no mixing required, making for quick and easy repairs
6. Tiger Seal can be painted in 24 hours after application 7. After curing, Tiger Seal has a very hard skin surface
8. It will never turn white over time, or if it is exposed to water
9. Tiger Seal does not attract dirt
10. It resists gasoline, oil, coolant and anti-freeze
11. It's chemical structure makes for a durable repair that is waterproof, flexible and weatherproof
12. 5 year shelf life allows vehicle owners to purchase and store the product with confidence
What is it good for?
- Cleaning and preparing automotive surfaces prior to painting
- Sealing and bonding body panels seams and trims
- Repairing rusted metal parts, welding and brazing
- Repair and seal leaky parts such as radiators, water pumps, windscreens etc
- A quick fix for headlamps
- Sealing gaskets and seams around windows and doors
- Automotive tax repairs
- Welding electrical junction boxes
- Fixing household items such as garden furniture, bird baths, air conditioners etc
What are the benefits of Tiger Seal?
- It's a single pack product with no mixing required
- Quick and easy repairs
- Can be painted in 24 hours
- High solids content which makes it self leveling when applied to a vertical surface
- No shrinking or cracking
HB Body S115